Monday, November 24, 2014

Son behold your Mother

UPDATE. YESTERDAY I WAS ATTACKED. I TOLD YOU ALL OF THE CORRUPTION AND TARGETING OF MY LIFE AT DWAYNE'S HOUSE, THAT DEFAULT OF THE CORRUPT REMAND. IN THE PAST I FOUND AN ANTAGONISTIC MAX STORE EMPLOYEE NEAR DWAYNE'S HOUSE WHO WOULD SUSPECTLY TELL ME THERE IS NO SYSTEM GANGS OR CABALS IN EDMONTON. YESTERDAY ON AUGUST 20TH I WENT INTO THAT STORE TO BUY A BAG OF CHIPS AS I WAS HUNGRY AND HAVE NOT HAD MUCH TO EAT. AN ELDERLY MAN GAVE ME A FEW DOLLARS TO HELP ME. THAT MAX EMPLOYEE SAID TO ME WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE". AND HE SAID THAT WHILE HOLDING MY CHANGE. I SAID I'D DON'T HAVE ANY LOOK ON MY FACE AND I SAID, "WOULD YOU JUST GIVE ME (MY) CHANGE SO I CAN GO, SO I CAN LEAVE. AFTER I GAVE HIM THE WORDS HE WANTED TO HEAR HE THEN CHOSE TO GIVE ME MY CHANGE. AND AS I WAS LEAVING HE THREATENED BY SUGGESTING HE COULD BEAT ME UP. I THEN GOT ANGRY AND I TOLD HIM THE OPPOSITE. I LEFT THE STORE AND GAVE A CLOSED HANDED THRUST AT THE WINDOW. TO MY SHOCK THE CHEAP GLASS CRACKED, AND AFTER I ATTEMPTED TO LEAVE THE OBVIOUS VULNERABILITY TO MY SAFETY AND SECURITY LIKE A COWARD HE ATTACKED ME FROM BEHIND. I TRIED TO GET HIM OFF ME AND I YELLED THAT I HAVE A BB-GUN. THE PSYCHO EMPLOYEE IS GUILT OF CR5IMINAL EXTORTION, UTTERING THREATS AND OF ASSAULT. ITS NOT THE BUSINESS OF AN EMPLOYEE OF A MAX STORE TO HOLD A CUSTOMERS CHANGE TO QUESTION HIM OF WHY HIS FACE APPEARS ANY WAY. I HAVE SPENT MONTHS FREEZING OUTSIDE IN THE COLD AND HAVE FOUGHT TO KEEP MY SELF FED AND SAFE. I DO NOT HAVE ANY DUTY TO SMILE OR MANIPULATE MY FACIAL APPEARANCE TO PLEASE HIM WHO DOES NOT KNOW ME AND MY LIFE. PERHAPS I JUST FOUND MY MOTHER DIED OR PERHAPS THE APPEARANCE OF MY FACE IS BECAUSE OF A CONVERSATION I HAD WITH SOMEONE ELSE. THE ILLEGAL ARROGANCE OF THAT CRIMINAL EMPLOYEE WAS AND IS ASTONISHING. I AFTER WENT TO ANOTHER MAX STORE TO BUY AN OTHER BAG OF CHIPS AS I WAS HUNGRY AND THIRSTY FROM THE EXTORTION AND ATTACK BY THAT WICKED BASTARD. SHOCKINGLY THE EMPLOYEE AT THE OTHER MAX STORE FURTHER DOWN APPEARED MUCH LIKE THE OTHER EMPLOYEE, AS IF THERE WERE BROTHERS AND OF THE SAME NATIONALITY. HE WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE WITH THE EMPLOYEE FROM THE OTHER STORE WHICH CONFIRMS THEY KNOW EACH OTHER. AT THAT POINT THE OTHER MAX STORE EMPLOYEE THREATENED ME AND VIOLENTLY STOLE ALL MY PROPERTY. I TOLD HIM I HAVE A BB-GUN AND I LEFT AS HE USED HIS PHONE TO CONJURE POLICE TO FALSE ACT AS IF I WAS GUILT OF SOMETHING WHILE IN FACT THAT INVERTED THE REALITY OF THAT STORY. I ENDED UP RUNNING THOUGHT TREES AND END UP DOWN BY THE SASKATCHEWAN RIVER WHERE I STRUGGLED TO KEEP MYSELF FROM SLIPPING INTO THE WATER. I WAS CRYING AND COLD AND SUFFERED MY INJURIES FROM THE ASSAULT AND FROM FALLING AND FROM THE EXTREME ABUSES TO MY LIFE. I SAW SHERIFF'S IN VEHICLES ON THE BRIDGE USING THEIR POLICING LIGHTS TO SHAMEFULLY AND PREPOSTEROUSLY ACT AS IF THEY WERE SCANNING THE RIVER AREA IN A HUNT FOR A BAD GUY. MY REPORT ON THE INTERNET PROVES I AM NOT GUILTY OF ANY THING AND MY REPORT IS DAMNING PROOF I HAVE BEEN BRUTALLY TARGETED AND TORTURED TO BURY MY SUMMIT REPORTING. MY REPORT IS EXCELLENT AND IMPOSSIBLE TO DENY. I NOW HAVE SERIOUS INJURIES AND CANNOT WALK PROPERLY, AND I LEFT IN THE COLD, HUNGRY AND I AM ONE OF THE MOST ABUSED HARMED AND THREATENED CANADIANS IN HISTORY. I NEED PEOPLE TO HELP ME GET THIS ALL HEARD AND STOPPED. THE GLASS AT THAT MAX STORE WAS UNACCEPTABLE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO SECURE FROM A TYPICAL HIT BY A ANGERED OR JUSTIFIABLE PROVOKED CITIZEN. ALL OF THIS SHOWS FURTHER CRUEL AND UNUSUAL ABUSES TO MY RIGHT. THE EMPLOYEE STOLE A LAP TOP I HAD WHICH STORED DATA FROM PAST PUBLIC PDF'S I FOUND WERE LEFT ON THE INTERNET TWO YEARS AFTER I WAS HIJACKED, ABDUCTED, AND ILLEGALLY HELD AS LAWYER MORIN PRIVATELY ADMITTED TO ME A NUMBER OF TIMES. I WAS SOLD A BB-GUN BY A STREET PERSON WHO SAID BB-GUNS ARE LEGAL BUT MUST NOT BE VISIBLE. I DID NOT HAVE THAT VISIBLE, AND NOW I MUST BE CONCERNED THAT I DO NOT HAVE PROTECTION FROM DOGS OR WILD ANIMALS OR MAD PEOPLE WHO MIGHT HARM ME AT NIGHT OR IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING. HELP PLEASE DO NOT ACT AS IF I AM A TELEVISION SHOW YOU ARE WATCHING. HELP,AND ITS ILLEGAL TO BLOCK MY EMAILS SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEED TO KNOW AUGUST-2017-A-MAX-STORE-CLERK-USED-EXTORTION-BY-ASKING-ME-WHY-MY-FACE-LOOKED-THE-WAY-IT-DID.AND-HE-HELD-MY-CHANGE-AND-WOULD-NOT-GIVE-ME-MY-CHANGE---I-SAID-THAT-I-WAS-NOT-LOOKING-AT-HIM-ANY-WAY-AND-I-ASKED-HIM-IF-I-COULD-JUST-HAVE-(MY)-MONEY-SO-I-COULD-LEAVE---HE-EXTORTED-ME-INTO-ANSWERING-HIM-IN-A-WAY-THAT-WOULD-SUBMIT-TO-AND-GLOFIFY-HIS-INTIMIDATION-AND-HIS-MADLY-IGNORANT-ARROGANCE---ITS-A-CRIMINAL-MATTER-THAT-A-STORE-CLERK-WOULD-NOT-GIVE-A-MAN'S-CHANGE-AS-A-WAY-TO-MANIPULATE-HIM-INTO-ANSWERING-THE-WAY-HE-WANTS-TO-POWER-TRIP-AND-ITS-ENTRAPMENT-THE-PSYCHO-THEN-MESSAGED-THAT-HE-COULD-WASTE-ME-AND-AS-I-WAS-DEFINATELY-PROVOKED-I-EXPRESSED-MY-ANGER-AND-AS-I-LEFT-I-HIT-THE-GLASS-WITH-A-CLOSED-HAND-TO-MAKE-A-NOISE-TO-HAVE-HIM-SEE-I-WAS-ANGERED-SINCE-HE-WAS-BENT-DOWN--[[[A-LIP-READER-CAN-VERIFY-THE-CRIMINAL-MATTER-OF EXTORTION]]]. THE GLASS WAS UNACCEPTABLY CHEAP WEAK GLASS WHICH CRACKED, AND I LEFT DUE TO THE OBVIOUS VULNERABILITY TO MY SAFETY AND SECURITY. THE MAN ILLEGALLY MOMENTS LATER JUMPED ME FROM BEHIND AND THEN LIKE A COWARD FASTLY RAN AWAY AND SO ONLY JUMPED ON ME TO HARM ME. I yelled that I had a gun,a BB-Gun in case he was seeking a stick or object. A street person sold me the BB and told me its perfectly legal as long as its not visible. I then went to a max store down the road and found that bastard speaking to a clerk who looked like him, as if they were brothers of the same nationality. I was assaulted again and all my property was stolen. I was just trying to buy a bag of chips cause I was starving from system persons denying my right to the necessities of life. An old man gave me a few dollars to help me. I tried to find safety and ended up struggling to keep myself from sleeping into water by the sask.river. As diverting propaganda-perverted cops-are attempting-to-cause-me-to-appear-0like-Harrisson-Ford-in-the-film-the-fugitive. UNNACCEPTABLE-STOP-WITH-THE-ILLEGAL-BS-I-AM-NOT-in-violation-of-any-thing-I know-the-function-of-the-presumption-of-innocence-A-lap-top-I-had-was-stolen-which-contained-saved-proof-of-material-cops-permitted-on-the-web-two-years-after-I-was-abducted

No comments:

Post a Comment